Catylist ID: #29994864
RFP - 190.5 Acre Prime Development Opportunity
Vacant Land for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||29994864|
|Property Subtypes:||Industrial, Office, Other|
|Gross Land Area:||190.50 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$39,370 Per Acre|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
This property is a City of Detroit Surplus property. The property consists of approximately 190.5 acres and is situated in one of Wayne County’s wealthiest and most desirable areas. The property is generally bounded by 5 Mile Road to the north, M-14 to the south, Napier Road to the west, and Ridge Road to the east. The site enjoys access to major expressways, air and rail transportation systems are within close proximity. The M-14 expressway provides access to Interstate I-96 and I-275. This vacant land is surrounded by dense residential developments, research and office parks, big box retailers, and national restaurants. The Brae Burn Golf Club is located immediately to the west of the site.
The immediate area has experienced rapid growth within the last decade. Between 2000 and 2015, the population of Plymouth has increased by 26%. This Property would provide the ideal setting for an Industrial Development, Research & Development Park, or new corporate headquarters.
Submission Process and TImeline:
- Release Date: August 9, 2018
- Proposal Submission Deadline: September 7, 2018
- Selection of Purchaser: On or before September 14, 2018
- To be considered, all responses must be received by 5:00pm EST on September 7, 2018. The responsibility of submitting the response rests entirely with the Respondent to the RFP.
- All responses shall be electronic and should include an offer price, proposed earnest money deposit, proposed Due Diligence period, and the proposed time to close. This information should be emailed to email@example.com
- Note: Offers shall NOT have any contingencies for the zoning or site plan approval. Any proposal that contains contingencies for zoning or site plan approval will not be considered. The property shall be sold "as-is".
Attachments & Media
|Submarket/Township:||Southern I-275 Corridor|
|Tax ID/APN:||A PARCEL OF LAND IN THE NORTH 1/2 OF SECTION 19, TOWN 1 SOUTH, RANGE 8 EAST, PLYMOUTH TOWNSHIP, WAYNE COUNTY, MICHIGAN AND BEING MORE SPECIFICALLY DESCRIBED AS: COMMENCING AT THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF SAID SECTION 19; THENCE SOUTH 88 DEGREES 31 MINUTES 33 SECONDS WEST 1284.22 FEET ALONG THE NORTH LINE OF SAID SECTION 19 AND THE CENTERLINE OF FIVE MILE ROAD TO AN INTERMEDIATE TRAVERSE LINE OF THE CENTERLINE OF JOHNSON CREEK FOR THE POINT OF BEGINNING; THENCE SOUTH 38 DEGREES 58 MINUTES 31 SECONDS WEST 1499.20|
|The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|